The food you feed your dog is a critical factor in the relationship between the two of you. Proper nutrition will lead to healthier teeth, a shinier coat and a better energized pooch. Because of the importance of this choice, Spots ask that you please consult with your dog before making your final purchasing decision. To best help you please your pups palate, we carry a wide selection of best-selling staple brands that we have listed below.
We also carry various toys – like fake bones for hours of chewing or real bones filled with delicious nutrients, also for chewing – as well as leashes for stylish struts through the neighborhood and luxurious beds for sleeping or all day naps, or both.
OUR RETURN POLICY
SPS East, LLC DBA Spot’s Pet Supply, reserves the right to limit returns and exchanges at our discretion.
Spot’s needs a valid receipt in order to process any return or exchange. If you do not have your receipt we will not accept the return or exchange.
Discontinued or discounted items marked as “Last Chance”, “Final Sale”, etc., and bulk items such as biscuits and loose treats are not eligible for return, or exchange.
ALL RETURNS OR EXCHANGES MUST BE MADE WITHIN 7 DAYS. All return merchandise must be in its original packaging with tags and in resalable condition.
• For health reasons we are not able to return or exchange the following items: pet beds, pet crates, pet carriers and totes, e-collars, pet grooming supplies, or apparel.
• All returns will be refunded in the same method of original payment.
• Credit cards will be refunded on the same card as the purchase. It may take up to 14 days for the refund to go back into the bank account.
• Cash purchases over $40 will be mailed out in a check. Checks may take up to 14 business days to arrive. A valid State ID will be needed for the return address.
• Gift cards may not be duplicated if lost or stolen. Gift cards are not returnable or refundable for cash.
• We do not accept scratched, chewed, hairy, or otherwise damaged products
In general food items must be at least 3/4 full to be eligible for return, but will be at our discretion.